- The History and Physiology of the Epidermis
- The Natural Barrier Function and Homeostasis of the Skin
- The Extra Cellular Matrix of the Dermis
- The Appendages, Specialist Histology and Secretions of The Skin
- The Defence Mechanisms of the Skin and Other Functions
- The Physiology of the Skin Ageing Process
- Certificate in Advanced Skin Studies and the Principles of Aesthetic Practice
- Diploma in Advanced Skin Studies and the Practice of Chemical Skin Peeling and Microneedling
- Diploma in Advanced Skin Studies & Aesthetic Practice
Enquire Now Book Now
This qualification is delivered through an e learning portal along with a supporting manual. The e learning consists of video tutorials which enable you to work at a pace that suits your personal situation. You are able to start and stop your learning at any time, day or night.
You will be asked to answer questions within your course folder and also complete a Course Assessment Workbook that will be emailed to your course tutor when completed.
Your course folder will be an 'evidence portfolio' to be presented at your examination and therefore it is essential that you complete ALL THE SECTIONS AND TASKS.
For those already working in beauty therapy, aesthetic or other clinical environments, this award will cover familiar topics and practices but it is vital that you review, reinforce and update your knowledge to ensure that you are working within the codes of best practice.
E-learning 18 - 30 hours plus workbook
£580 +VAT (£695)
ONE of the following:
Level 2 Beauty Therapy
Level 3 Beauty Therapy
5 GCSEs or equivalent plus a minimum of one 'A'Level grade C or above
Evidence of suitability for learning at Level 4
Recognition of other prior learning or experience
PLUS fluent in English Language