Why Train with Facethetics?
Our injectables are taught by our experienced Faculty and we are UNIQUE at Facethetics as our Lead Educator holds a Post Graduate teaching qualification, therefore, we are able to give you the best learning experience, allowing you to become a confident and safe Practitioner. Our Educators have extensive knowledge from working in both the NHS and Aesthetic Medicine.
We have 2 trainers with Cert Ed qualifications, this is unknown, as the majority of training schools do not have such highly skilled and knowledgeable clinicians who can academically combine proven skills in teaching.
- We are fully endorsed by reputable insurers
- The majority of our courses are CPD certified. This is indicated with the CPD Logo
- We keep our groups small (the majority of our courses are no more than 4 to 5 students per tutor)
- We provide comprehensive pre-course reading and e-learning materials before every course
- We have great relationships with some of the top suppliers and distributors in the industry, meaning that we are often amongst the first in the country to learn about new products and techniques, which we can then pass on to our students!
- We cater for all levels of expertise, from Botox for Beginner's to Advanced techniques.
- We offer post-training support via our Discussion Group, our Supervision Days and our friendly team who are always on hand to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Our educators are some of the best in the business as mentioned above.
- Our team can provide advice on all those extra elements, such as insurance providers, products, suppliers and pharmacies
- We can put you in touch with prescribers in your area if you do not hold a prescribing qualification yourself
- We offer an emergency kit, which can be pre-ordered, as well as lists of products and equipment you will need to get started once you've completed your training
Our "behind the scenes" admin angels
We have a team of attentive, polite and accommodating administrative and support staff who strive to ensure you get the maximum from your learning experience. Our team are dedicated to providing:
- Excellent and confidential customer service from your first point of contact and throughout your whole journey with Facethetics Training and beyond.
- Efficient and aided booking, payment and information systems for each of our educational events including bespoke package organisation
- E-learning, which is distributed and reviewed for completion prior to attendance
- Models, who are available and looked after on the study days, with pre and post photography, review appointments organised and all documentation available and completed
- Attention to ensure that all your needs are met, with refreshments and lunch provided
- Certificates are printed and signed for you to take away, once approved by our educator, upon completion of evaluation
- Additional learning materials are available at the start of your training
- Contact with our education team for your clinical and practice queries and any individual additional information required