Why choose Facethetics Training?
In line with revalidation, Facethetics values the importance of you practising safely and effectively and therefore offers a quarterly FREE half day module for delegates who have been trained with us to present case studies, reflect on professional standards of practice and to engage in professional discussions. You will be provided with an evidence based practice log.
- Experienced educators who have built up their knowledge through years of treating patients on a daily basis in their own clinics
- Fully endorsed by reputable insurers
- All courses are limited to small groups
- Support/aftercare includes follow up visit
- One to one business advice can be offered to beginners who are starting up
- Yvonne Senior is on the Intravita panel of experts for Dr Jacques Otto's PDO threads training. Dr Otto is a highly respected figure in the aesthetics industry and an international trainer.
All of our courses are delivered by our team of highly skilled and experienced educators, using a combination of theory and practical training which provide delegates with both knowledge and understanding of the treatments, as well as the skills and confidence to actually perform the procedures on their patients.
Yvonne Senior, our Head Tutor, oversees all of our educators and is passionate about mentoring and coaching aesthetic practitioners to achieve standards that will set them apart from the crowd.
While our training process is extremely professional, all of our courses take a relaxed, friendly approach. We find that this is the best way to allow for maximum learning. We aim to create a non-threatening environment that encourages delegates to ask questions and to feel safe and supported during their training. Whether you are a total beginner taking their first steps into the aesthetics industry or an experienced injector looking to further their knowledge and skill set, we will support you throughout the training process and in the weeks and months afterwards. Your success is our priority.