This unit of study is made up of a series of one-day short courses, seminars and workshops to provide you with the opportunity to learn from some of the most prominent practitioners in the aesthetic industry. It is designed to enable you to gain additional knowledge and insight into a wide range of subject area's not included in your Level 4 course but which are of interest to your future career or business progression.
You can complete any of these experiential events in three ways:
1. As a single additional Level 4 Unit within your chosen Award, Certificate or Diploma.
2. Mandatory unit on The Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Skin Studies and Aesthetic Practice.
3. As individual CPD certificated short courses, subject to specific arrangements by CIBTAC Centres, Facethetics Training, the selection of enrichment topics may include:
- Cosmeceutical Care of the Skin - Brand Specific or generic
- Advanced Peeling Systems
- Mechanised Skin Needling
- LED Therapies
- Fractional Radio-Frequency Therapies
- Non-Surgical Injectable Procedures (Theory and Demonstration only)
- Hyperhidrosis treatment (Theory and Demonstration only)
- Plasma Rich Protein Therapy (PRP - Theory and Demonstration only)
Taken as an additional Level 4 Unit, you are required to:
- Attend a minimum of 4 one day workshops
- Portfolio Compilation
- 2 Assignments of 2000 words each
Taken as a mandatory part of The Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Skin Studies and Aesthetic Practice.
£750 + VAT @ 20%
Finance also available
Please use the calculator below to see the monthly cost to you if applying for finance.
|Total amount payable|
This is an additional OPTION unless you are studying The Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Skin Studies and Aesthetic Practice where this unit is mandatory.